register for updates and specials from shokuiku

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

two colour coconut lasagne and cooking class update

I am not sure if they should be called lasagne... Maybe vegetable stacks?
Anyway they do look really pretty and taste amazing....

Because I am eating high raw at the moment it is so easy to eat too many nuts. They taste so comforting and satisfying. This recipe doesn't contain any (unless you consider coconut as nuts....)


I have finally pulled myself together and set the date for a winter cooking class. It will probably on 30th June. I will be posting to confirm in a couple of days. If you are interested you can contact me by email.
shokuiku.life@gmail.com
If you are on Facebook, you can reach me there as well.
It will be a nice relaxing afternoon, cooking and eating together...

No comments:

Post a Comment