Having organic everything (well as much as I can) for myself and my family has been very important. It even surprises me that there are people who still think that eating/wearing organicly does not make any difference in how we feel and how our enviroment will be in the future....
what is organic?
organic food is free of pesticides
GM or GE
Organic methods aim to achieve
Environmentally sustainable practices
Food with higher nutritional value
Improved soil fertility
Organic systems work in harmony with nature, keeping harmful chemicals out of our land, water and air, creating a healthy and safe environment rich in wildlife, woodlands and nutrients.
There are so many reasons why I like to use organic ingredients.
1. Organic food is free of nasties.
2. Organic food production helps protect future generations.
3. Organic food production helps protect future generations.
4. Organic food tastes better.
5. Organic method prevents soil erosion and build healthy soils.
6. Organic food uses less energy.
7. Organic method helps protect water quality.
8. Support for small and independent farmers.
9. Organic food contains lower nitrates levels.
It's really worth it.