register for updates and specials from shokuiku

Thursday, October 3, 2013

free demonstration

I have a couple of demonstrations planned at a couple of great events.
Sustain organic expo. - 19th and 20th october
I am doing a demo on "superfood smoothies for modern day warrior'  19th october (saturday) 1030am-
I will be showing you what to put into your dairy smoothie to protect you from the stress of the everyday life

and then
Mind body sprit  12:15pm  16th November (saturday)
I am planning to demonstrate a couple of super foods raw desserts

Both of the events are equally fantastic. I was super excited especially about the sustain expo as it doesn't hold the vent here in melbourne every year.

if you are already going then I would love you to come and see us at the stand. if not GET A TICKET!!

3 comments:

  1. Great information are provided here. This is really a great blog
    with your all informative article. Hope you will continue writing.

    kimera

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm very much impressed with your informative articles
    and post. You also designed your blog very well.

    pure cambogia slim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your great post. Your post is really valuable and help me a lot.Waiting for your next similar post.

    תוכנה לניהול מסעדות

    ReplyDelete