register for updates and specials from shokuiku

Friday, June 11, 2010

holistic nutrition

I have started my correspondence study on nutritional study.
As you readers know I have always been interested in nutrition and believed that what you eat does affect you mentally and physically. I considered about doing a normal science nutrition but it wasn't really what I wanted. I wanted to see people as whole and that is what holistic treatment is all about.
It keeps me very busy now. Only time I get is usually an hour or so before everyone gets up in the morning and weekend. But I'm loving it! it is so much more than I thought. I finished an assignment on Reiki treatment and now I'm doing the next module which is Biology. It is hard but also very fascinating to learn about where you and things around you have come from.

No comments:

Post a Comment