register for updates and specials from shokuiku

Monday, October 19, 2009

Kushi institute conference










finally I can post about Kushi Macrobiotic Conference!

It was held in Yamanashi, surrounded by beautiful old trees and clean air!!

On the first day we had a welcoming party and of course that means....
THE FEAST!!!
The buffet menu was
quinea salad in a plate of chicory
steam salad
cold cabbage roll
soy and vegetable mini burger
kidney bean corochette
gratin with autumn vegetables
brown rice with sun dried daikon
brown rice udon noodle
green tea mousse








It was so good to be there with like-minded people. This was my first conference for me and I didn't know what to expect but I had a very good feeling already. holding my daughter's hand I was so excited about the new experience I was about to have.




No comments:

Post a Comment