register for updates and specials from shokuiku

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

hemaview screening

even though I am very careful with what I eat, like everyone else I have wondered if I was getting what I need for the optimal health. Last night I got this thong called hemaview screening and cellular health analyser.
tiny 2 drops of my blood from a finger was taken and after 2 minutes the picture was on a computer screen. My tiny blood circles were swimming around. so cute.
It can tell you a lot of things like a nutrient deficiencies, your immune system etc. From the diet I am on my natural path was looking for iron, B12 and folate levels. I was glad to know everything was normal for me. Very good picture.
Next It was a cellular health analysis. It will tell you your body composition, fluid distribution, biological age, energy levels etc. everything was good to excellent! except my fat mass....
I knew that I was quite thin but I will have to work on gaining a bit more fat in me I think. I was pretty happy with the overall results though. especially my energy level was indicated as more than good. (85% is good and mine was 105.8%)
I do recommend people to get this done if you are concerned or just for an interest. Even though you are not feeling sick or energy level is OK it is always an improvement you can make for your health.

No comments:

Post a Comment