register for updates and specials from shokuiku

Monday, June 11, 2012

a life of perfect days: 6 STEPS TO BECOMING THE VERY BEST VERSION OF YOU

a life of perfect days: 6 STEPS TO BECOMING THE VERY BEST VERSION OF YOU

How I love this Blog. I have been following and reading Connie's blog for a long time.  I adore her writing and honesty and I can relate to many feelings and experiences that she writes about in her blog.

Connie goes through these fantastic 6 points

1. LOVE, NOURISH AND SUPPORT YOURSELF
2. FOLLOW YOUR DREAMS
3. FOCUS ON THE GOOD THINGS
4. GIVE YOUR BEST TO ALL THAT YOU DO
5. DEDICATE YOUR LIFE TO WHAT YOU LOVE
6. BELIEVE IN YOURSELF

You may have heard these all before but I need to be reminded often. Sometimes things happen and I let a negative felling takes over me. Self doubt and questioning the purpose of my desire have been something that I still have to work on now and then.  Am I good enough to achieve what I want to do? Am I worth it? Is what I am doing making a difference positively to others and myself anyway? Does following my dreams mean I am selfish?

I have a lot to learn still..

Do you have a favourite quote or steps to motivate you?



No comments:

Post a Comment